OKLAHOMA RESIDENTIAL ROOFING PROCESS
cUSTOMER CHECK LIST
BEFORE roofing CONSTRUCTION BEGINS:
- Remove all wall hangings and breakable objects from shelves (the may fall due to vibrations caused by roof installation)
- Confine pets indoors or restrain away from home.
- Cover pool or hot tub. (we will protect pool covers)
- Move outdoor potted plants away from home or indoors.
- Do not park vehicles in garage; please park them away from the house.
- Disarm burglar alarm; vibrations may activate it.
- Do not run sprinkler the night before or during roofing construction.
- Cover important items in garage & attic.
DURING ROOFING CONSTRUCTION:
- The roofing crew will need to be provided with a source of electricity & water.
- There will be nails and debris around your house and in your driveway.
- Exercise caution when leaving or entering home.
after roofing construction:
Check to make sure all gates are closed before letting out pets.
Although our roofing company is great at cleaning up, some nails can still be overlooked.
Leave permits up until the City does finale inspection. (when required)
OUR ROOFING COMPANY PROVIDES THE HIGHEST STANDARD FOR ALL OKLAHOMA ROOFING COMPANIES
wE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND:
- We only use the BEST materials. (Check out our shingle selector.)
- Licensed - Insured & bonded for your protection.
- All Prestige roofs meet or exceed the toughest building code in the nation.
- Provides final lien release.
- Always clean job site.
- All licencing and permits for city and state.